The Bank shall provide credit facility to all educational institutions such as Schools (Pre-School to Higher Secondary), Plus Two Colleges/Campuses, University affiliated Colleges/Campuses, Vocational Training Institutes conducting educational courses recognized by the Government of Nepal.
As a step further to help establishment, growth and expansion of small and medium sized enterprises, Himalayan Bank has developed a special loan package meant just to suit small and medium sized enterprises. Business houses coming from industrial, trading needs.
We have been providing deprived sector financing (directly or through intermediary) to various organizations that falls under the deprived sector financing as prescribed by Regulatory Authority.
Interest in saving accounts calculated on daily balance basis capitalized on quarterly basis
- Banks provides credit facilities against Export LC namely Packing Credit, Export Negotiation, Post Shipment Loan etc
What You Get In Importer's Loan
- Bank finances import of goods from third countries other than India.
- Payment is made through SWIFT Transfer or Demand Draft.
What You Get In Non Revolving Cash Credit
- Interest in saving accounts calculated on daily balance basis capitalized on quarterly basis
- We provide Non Revolving Credit facilities to the clients who have been solely dealing with us.
We provide the required facilities ranging from fixed term loan to working capital facility under Project Financing. Further, term Loan is provided to create fixed asset and working Capital financing is done once the project comes into operations or for the trial production as well.
What You Get In Term Loan
- We provide term Loan facilities to create fixed assets.
What You Get In Trade Finance/Non Funded Facilities
- We provide Trade Finance/ Non-Funded Facilities like Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantees.
We provide working capital facilities to the clients to maintain stocks, provide advances to the suppliers and manage receivables.Interest in saving accounts calculated on daily balance basis capitalized on quarterly basis.